Property Tax Payments Due
If you have not received your property tax notice, please call our office at (403) 485-2241. Due to delays with Alberta
If you have not received your property tax notice, please call our office at (403) 485-2241.
Due to delays with Alberta Land Titles, Vulcan County may not have received updated information of properties sold. Penalties will not be waived due to delays with Land Titles.
How to pay your taxes:
- By mail to: Vulcan County, Box 180, Vulcan, AB, T0L 2B0
- In-person at the Vulcan County Administration Building, 102 Centre St, Vulcan. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (An after hours deposit box is located beside the front doors, do not deposit cash)
- Credit Card – call (403) 485-2241 (1.75% convenience fee applicable)
- NEW Virtual County Hall – view tax notices and pay using a credit card (1.75% convenience fee)
- On-line banking or in-person at your financial institution
A penalty of 6% will be charged August 1st on all outstanding taxes.
All Day (Monday)